WHAT WILL YOUR LEGACY BE?
Make a simple but transformational gift today to ensure a lasting future for the Holocaust Center for Humanity.
No matter the size of your legacy gift, you are helping ensure that the past does not repeat itself through your investment in Holocaust education for generations to come.
By establishing a legacy through a bequest or another planned gift, you will ensure:
- The Center can continue to grow and reach more students each year with its programs and outreach to teach the lessons of the Holocaust;
- The Center's museum will have a lasting future in downtown Seattle and continue to be a place that students and community members can come and learn the stories of local Holocaust survivors;
- Generations of students will understand the consequences of hate and indifference
- The Center will continue to be a place for scholars to present to an audience of educators and community members on topics that connect the past to the present
MAKING A LEGACY GIFT IS EASY.
- Bequest: A charitable bequest can be directed in your will or trust. The amount or percentage that you direct to the Holocaust Center for Humanity can be changed at any time throughout your lifetime. See below for sample language.
- Life Insurance Policy: You can leave a legacy gift by naming the Holocaust Center for Humanity as a primary beneficiary for a percentage or specified amount of your life insurance policy.
- Retirement or Pension Plans: Name the Holocaust Center for Humanity as a beneficiary of your retirement or pension plan.
- Donor Advised Fund: Name the Holocaust Center for Humanity as a beneficiary of your Donor Advised Fund.
LEGACY CIRCLE MEMBERS
Legacy Circle members are invested in a future where all students and community members will continue to have access to quality Holocaust education.
|David and Mary Alhadeff
Barbara and Joseph Buchman
Steve Davis and Bob Evans
Ron Friedman and Lili Sacks
Andrea Grosso Kaempf
Hilda Kline z"l
Herbert Lipman z"l
Howard Londner z"l
Davia L. Loren
Lisa and Bob Low
|Inge and Hal z"l Marcus
Joe and Gloria Mayer
Rabbi James and Julia Mirel
Heinz Schwarz z"l
Lynne Herer Smith and Bradley C Smith
Chuck Stempler and Sally McKenzie
Althea Stroum z"l
JOIN OUR LEGACY CIRCLE
Become a member of the Holocaust Center for Humanity's Legacy Circle by filling out a non-binding Declaration of Intent.
By letting us know your plans for tomorrow, you'll allow us to recognize you today for being a part of creating a lasting future for the Center.
SAMPLE BEQUEST LANGUAGE
Please note: These are merely suggestions as to content and should be written or adapted by legal counsel to fit the contributor's individual situation.
Sample Bequest of Remainder of Estate
I give to the Holocaust Center for Humanity (Tax ID: #91-1464233) or its successor organization, currently located at 2045 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98121, all [or state the fraction or percentage] of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate, for its general use and purposes [or for specific use: please state here].
Sample Bequest of Specific Amount
I give to the Holocaust Center for Humanity (Tax ID: #91-1464233) or its successor organization, currently located at 2045 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, the sum of [insert exact dollar amount here], for its general use and purposes [or for specific use: please state here].