Ambassadors for Change is a yearlong cohort for young adults (ages 25-40) organized to raise awareness for the Holocaust Center, inspire change in our community, and help you build your personal and professional networks through mission-based social and educational opportunities.
2021 Cohort Members:
- Claire Bruncke
- Elaine Buchignani
- Sami Dubow
- Michelle Federman
- Abe Friedman
- Bevin Fritz-Waters
- Max Gun
- Ty Hansen
- Stephanie Lammers
- Kim Mai
- Moriel O'Connor
- Isobel Press
- Amanda Privitt
- Eryk Waligora
- Jordan Weiner
Member Eligibility and Commitment:
- Open to young adults in Washington State, aged 25-40, of all backgrounds
- 15 members (7 new) will be accepted for a one-year commitment, with the opportunity to renew. The 2021 cohort will include eight 2020 cohort members.
- $150 (or more) personal contribution for participation. If cost is a barrier, please contact us! We do not want to turn anyone away due to financial need.
- Members must attend at least two Holocaust Center events as an ambassador, in addition to Ambassador-led events.
- Meetings will occur virtually on Zoom each month, beginning Feb. 2021. There will also be four optional social engagement events throughout the year (two virtual, two socially-distanced).
Benefits for Cohort Members
- Museum membership
- Opportunity to plan and execute two Holocaust Center events: Sip & Learn Fundraiser in July 2021, and an educational event for the young adult community in September 2021
- Invites to exclusive events (donor receptions, members-only events, etc.)
- Opportunities to create communications content: contribute to social media, be featured in newsletters
- Recognition on Holocaust Center's website and in Annual Report
Funding for Ambassadors for Change was made possible, in part, by a grant from the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.