Monday, October 7, 2019 | 4:30 - 7:30pm | At the Henry and Sandra Friedman Holocaust Center for Humanity | Flyer
With Dr. Beth Griech-Polelle, Kurt Mayer Endowed Chair in Holocaust Studies at Pacific Lutheran University and Rosemary Conroy, teacher at St. Luke School, Shoreline.
$20 registration | Dinner provided
- Gain practical lessons to implement in the classroom
- Understand the role of the Catholic church during the Holocaust and how this history affects Catholic teaching today
- Discuss and workshop barriers and challenges to teaching the Holocaust
- Explore the Holocaust Center for Humanity's exhibit, "Finding Light in the Darkness"
- Become familiar with available local resources including teaching trunks, scheduling a speaker, arranging a field trip, and more