Over three thousand books, videos, and DVDs are available to borrow on subjects related to the Holocaust, genocide, human rights, and education.
To check out materials from the library:
- Make an appointment to browse the library,
- Or check out our collection online and place a hold!
- Items can be sent to you or made available for pick-up at the Center.
Search our Library Catalog here!
- Books may be borrowed for a four-week period.
- DVDs may be borrowed for a three-week period.
- To ship an item, the borrower will be charged $2.00 for the first item, and $1.00 for each additional item in the same shipment.
- Items picked up at the Center will not be subject to a shipping fee.
- The borrower is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Overdue fines are $0.25/day.
- To avoid fines, the item should be dropped off at the Center before the due date or postmarked before the due date.
- Borrower's credit card information must be provided at the time of check out.
- If an item is overdue for three weeks and all attempts to contact the borrower have been exhausted, the credit card will be charged to replace the missing item.
Check out what's new at the Holocaust Center!
The Holocaust Center is continuously receiving new materials! Check back often to find out what is coming in and to read reviews!
Suggested resources by grade level
Find annotated bibliographies for each of the Holocaust teaching trunks.
General topic areas:
- Camps and Ghettos
- Children during the Holocaust
- General History
- Nazis and Third Reich
- Other Victims
- Post War
- Pre War
- Continuing generations (Second Generation)
- Teaching materials
- Young Adult
For more information, suggestions for specific resources, or to request an item, please contact us: admin